Weather Predicting Crystal
The world's most beautiful weather forecaster is back!
Storm Glasses are amazing devices that have been used by sailors to forecast storms for hundreds of years. It gained popularity back in 1859 after the Royal Charter Storm, and the Crown distributed Storm Glasses to many small fishing communities around the British Isles.
- Gorgeous design and craftsmanship
- Perfect gift for weather or science buffs
- Predicts the weather with surprising accuracy
The product is made by High borosilicate glass, the quality of which is excellent
Will it be clear, cloudy, raining or is a storm coming? Just look at your storm glass and check its crystal status. These are the references:
- If the liquid in the glass is clear, the weather will be bright and clear.
- If the liquid is cloudy, the weather will be cloudy as well, perhaps with precipitation.
- If there are small dots in the liquid, humid or foggy weather can be expected.
- A cloudy glass with small stars indicates thunderstorms.
- If the liquid contains small stars on sunny winter days, then snow is coming.
Size: 17.5 cm x 8 cm
Material: high borosilicate glass + solid wood base